Our Wilton Manors
Animal Hospital Has
Everything Pets Need
Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale, Arbor Pet Hospital has been serving dogs, cats, and their owners, for over 40 years. Our Wilton Manors animal hospital provides care to your pets that’s not just high-quality, but also tailored to fit their personal needs and individual lifestyle. We have a variety of medical services at our disposal that will help your family pet with any problem they might have. Most importantly, each furry friend we treat will receive lots of love in our care. As an owner, you will be treated with the utmost respect at every appointment.
At Arbor Pet Hospital, our main mission is to be sure each pet becomes and continues to stay healthy. Every day at our Wilton Manors animal hospital is another day that we can love and care for your best friends. If you have yet to experience Arbor Pet Hospital, please bring your dog or cat by to see us soon.
Give us a call at (954) 565-1896.
Our Veterinary Services
Our Wilton Manors animal hospital provides the following services for all pets:
- Pet wellness plans: Tailored specifically for each pet depending on age and lifestyle. Includes physical examination, proper vaccinations, and parasite prevention.
- Imaging: Part of our wellness evaluation and disease identification and treatment. Our in-house laboratory can perform a wide range of blood chemistries, blood counts, parasite detection and more. We also have digital radiography, ultrasound, and LASER therapy.
- Teeth cleaning: We provide complete dentistry and oral surgery, which includes basic cleaning, extractions—if necessary—and digital radiography for thorough evaluation of the teeth and jaws.
- Treatment for allergies: Diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions ranging from itching from allergies, to skin infections and tumors.
- Surgeries: We provide a wide range of soft tissue and orthopedic procedures such as spays, neuters, laceration repairs, tumor removal, fracture repair, and cosmetic procedures.
- Pet nutrition: We have a complete line of prescription and wellness pet foods. We can evaluate your pet needs and recommend the proper food for a wellness lifestyle or a medical condition.
- Boarding: Available for both dogs and cats.
- Grooming: Includes bathing, nail trimming, ear cleansing and therapeutic skin treatments.
If you want to bring your dog or cat to our Wilton Manors animal hospital, contact us at (954) 565-1896.