Our Wilton Manors
Area Animal Hospital Has
Everything Pets Need
Our Veterinary Services
Our Wilton Manors animal hospital provides the following services for all pets:
- Preventive pet care: Tailored specifically for each pet depending on age and lifestyle. Includes physical examination, proper vaccinations, and parasite prevention.
- Pet diagnostics: Part of our wellness evaluation and disease identification and treatment. Our in-house laboratory can perform a wide range of blood chemistries, blood counts, parasite detection and more. We also have digital radiography, ultrasound, and LASER therapy.
- Pet dentistry: We provide complete dentistry and oral surgery, which includes basic cleaning, extractions—if necessary—and digital radiography for thorough evaluation of the teeth and jaws.
- Pet dermatology: Diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions ranging from itching from allergies, to skin infections and tumors.
- Pet surgery: We provide a wide range of soft tissue and orthopedic procedures such as spays, neuters, laceration repairs, tumor removal, fracture repair, and cosmetic procedures.
- Pet nutrition: We have a complete line of prescription and wellness pet foods. We can evaluate your pet needs and recommend the proper food for a wellness lifestyle or a medical condition.
- Pet boarding: Available for both dogs and cats.
- Pet grooming: Includes bathing, nail trimming, ear cleansing and therapeutic skin treatments.
If you want to bring your dog or cat to our Wilton Manors animal hospital, contact us at (954) 565-1896.