We’re Committed to Spay
and Neuter Services
Lengthen and Increase the
Quality of their Lives
Perhaps one of the best investments you can make towards the life of your pet is getting them spayed or neutered. You’ll avoid the costs of caring for litters from unwanted pregnancies and you may not have to deal with things like cancer, tumors and cysts. The benefits of pet spay and neuter could help your furry friend live a longer, happier life. The drawbacks to not getting them spayed or neutered include:
- Males can develop prostate problems.
- Females go into a disruptive heat cycle.
- Females can have unwanted pregnancies.
- Males could spray urine around your yard and in your house to mark their territory.
- Males could mount objects or other animals.
- Increased testosterone in males can contribute to aggressive tendencies.