Great staff, friendly, always a smile, I would never take my dog anywhere else.- Michael N.
Pet Grooming in Fort Lauderdale
Has your pet’s coat seen better days? Are you tired of excessive fur all over your furniture, but you’re having trouble keeping up with grooming your pet at home? Or perhaps your pet just needs a simple nail clipping. Whether your pet needs a basic trim or a full makeover, Arbor Pet Hospital can help. Our pet grooming services here in Fort Lauderdale can make your four-legged friend look, feel, and smell fresh and clean. Our grooming services are available for dogs and cats. They include:
- Nail clipping
- Ear cleaning
- Matt removal
- Skin treatments
- Medical dips, when indicated
*Our bathing facility has a variety of shampoos ranging from hypoallergenic, coat whitening/conditioner, anti-fungal/anti-microbial, and soap free.
Benefits of Pet Grooming
Arbor Pet Hospital believes bathing on a regular basis is an important part of your pet’s overall health care. Here are some of the benefits of having your pet professionally groomed on a regular basis:
- Our professional groomers are trained to inspect pets for fleas, ticks, and other parasites. Because we are a full-service pet hospital, we can immediately recommend a parasite preventive and/or treatment after your pet’s grooming, if necessary.
- Similar to the first benefit, our groomers can detect various skin abnormalities, including lumps, bald spots, and dandruff, which may be signs of a more serious condition. We can recommend treatment and/or advanced diagnostics, if necessary.
- Nail trimming is sometimes a challenge for many pet owners, but our groomers are specially trained on how to safely and effectively trim dog nails and cat claws.
- Of course, the most obvious benefit of grooming and bathing your pet is that they will have a healthier coat and be cleaner! This is especially true if you take advantage of our matt removal service.
Schedule Your Pet’s Grooming
We offer pet grooming here in Fort Lauderdale Monday through Friday. We kindly request your pet be checked in for baths from 7:30-11 a.m. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (954) 565-1896. We look forward to caring for your companion and helping them look their best!